Thursday, August 25, 2011

Popup Camper Acquired

Got the popup to use as trailer. Its a 1979 Rockwood Popup. Paid a whole $250.00 for it. I figured popup was the way to go as it's cheaper than buying a used, new or building a trailer plus it has quite a few parts which can be reused.

I plan on using the slides for the kitchen unit for a slide out cooler holder. I can reglaze the 3 burner stove and sink. Water tank and pump are in great shape.

I went through the power converter and will reuse it as well once I tested it for working and safe condition. It's a 20 amp unit which should be more than enough for the limited amount of power I will draw.

I will use the table hardware for a movable table. There's quite a bit of reusable hardware for cabinets, etc.

This should all be a huge money saver for the project.

Mold, Mildew and More Mold
Tacky Tacky Tacky! lol
.....and more mildew
Cool slide out kitchen unit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Moho's Teardrop | by TNB