Saturday, October 22, 2011

Galley Progress

More progress on the galley, Spent alot of time setting up my work area in preperation for winter, since I will no longer have access to outside sawing etc. Got a dust collection system going and trying to clear out a few things to make more room.

I got the cooler slide and utensil drawer built and the upper cabinets finished. Temp hung the doors on clamps to see what it's gonna look like. Taking a little longer than I expected, as it's my first time doing cabinet construction. So glad I really like the shaker style cabinetry as I can;t imagine trying to do more detailed cabinet construction my first time.  Also first time I've used my dado even though I've had it for many years, lol. I see alot more woodworking tools in my future as I am really enjoying this work.

Next will be the stove/grill slide out on the left side. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Moho's Teardrop | by TNB